SWEET PIZZA WITH FRUITS
Sweet pizza with fruits made with Whey Protein Concentrate.
Perfect for brunch!
What you'll need:
For the mass:
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 grated coconut
Bananas 2 (better if they are ripe)
1 tbsp coconut oil
Vanilla extract 1 tsp
Low fat cream cheese 3 tbsp
Natural yogurt 2 tbsp
Honey or stevia 1 tbsp
Fruits like: Pear 1/2, peach 1/2, plum 1 and blueberries
Coconut flakes 1 tbsp
1. Press the banana with the melted coconut oil in a bowl until it is pureed.
2. Add the other ingredients and integrate everything very well.
3. Pour the mixture into a circular mold (you can use a 20 cm approx.) Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 min and let cool.
4. In a bowl mix the cream cheese with the yogurt and honey. Spread all over the pizza.
5. Cut the fruits very thin and put them all over the sweet pizza, top with blueberries and coconut flakes. Cut into portions and enjoy!