PEARS BREADED WITH OATS AND SAUTÉED WITH COCONUT SUGAR
Carrot cake with red fruits with Nourish Vegan Protein. Perfect for a tea party!
What you'll need:
Big pear 1
1/4 cup oatmeal
SYSTEM LS vegan vanilla 1 scoop
Stevia 1 tbsp
Almond milk 1/4 cup
Cinnamon 1 tbsp
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1. Cut the pear into sticks, removing the seeds from the center (they have to be thick so they don't break).
2. In a bowl, mix the almond milk, oatmeal, vegan protein, stevia and cinnamon well.
3. Put a frying pan on the heat and grease with vegetable oil in spray. With a toothpick for brochet, pierce a pear stick and dip it in the bowl with the previous mixture. Carefully put it in the pan and do the same with all the pear sticks. On top, sprinkle with coconut sugar and cover the pan. Cook for about 4 minutes over medium heat.
4. With the help of a spatula and carefully turn the pears to cook them from another side, sprinkle with coconut sugar and cook a few more minutes.
5. Serve them on a plate and sprinkle again with coconut sugar. To enjoy!