FIT PEAR BREAD
Fit Pear Bread
made with Nourish Shake Protein
What you'll need:
1/2 cup yogurt
1 cup of flour
SYSTEM LS Nourish Shake 1/2 cup vanilla protein
Coconut Oil 1/3 cup
1 tbsp baking powder
Lemon zest 1
Honey 2 tbsp
Sweetener to taste
Skim milk 1/3 cup
1. Cut the pear into cubes and pass them well through flour.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs well.
3. Add the yogurt, melted coconut oil, lemon zest, honey, sweetener to taste and milk. Integrate everything completely.
4. Add the dry ingredients: flour, protein, and baking powder. Integrate again.
5. Finally, add the diced pears and integrate them with a spatula.
6. Pour the preparation into a greased pudding mold and bake in the preheated 180 degree oven for about 45 min.Check with a knife and if it comes out dry, it is ready. Let cool, cut into slices and enjoy!