made with Whey Protein Concentrate.
What you'll need:
Tofu 2 slices
1 splash of soy sauce
Whole wheat breda 2 slices
Mustard to taste
Hummus 2 tbsp
Cucumber 5 slices
1. Put the tofu slices in a plate and add some soy sauce.
2. Toast 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
3. Put the tofu slices on the hot plate over the fire and cook for a little while.
4. To assemble the sandwich, first you have to spread a tbsp of mustard on a slice of bread, on top add 2 tbsp of hummus and spread all over the bread.
5. Chop the olives and distribute them on top of the hummus, add the two slices of toasted tofu, on top thin slices of fresh cucumber, and close the sandwich with another slice of toasted whole wheat bread. Cut in the middle and enjoy!