GLUTEN FREE RASPBERRY WAFFLES
Gluten free raspberry waffles
Whey Protein Concentrate
What you'll need:
Egg whites 3
Shredded coconut 3 tbsp
Sweetener 2 tbsp
Baking powder 1 tsp
Frozen raspberries 1/4 cup
1. Put the eggs with sweetener in a bowl and beat a little.
2. Add the vanilla protein, grated coconut, and baking powder. Integrate everything.
3. Finally add the frozen raspberries and mix..
4. Pour the preparation into a preheated waffle maker and cook for a few minutes.
5. Serve on a plate with a sliced banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter, with more raspberries. To enjoy!