Wrapped banana made with Whey Protein Concentrate.
Quick snack for any time of the day!
What you'll need:
Almond milk 1 jet
Stevia 1 tsp
Spirulina 1 tbsp
Chocolate to melt without sugar 1/3 cup
1 tbsp coconut oil
Low-fat cream cheese 2 heaping Tbsp
Stevia to taste
Bitter cocoa powder 1 tbsp
1. Blend all the ingredients of the crepes and let the mixture rest for a few minutes.
2. Cook them in a hot pan and let cool.
3. For the cream of the filling, you have to melt the chocolate with a tbsp of coconut oil in the microwave or a double boiler.
4. Then add the cream cheese, protein, stevia and integrate very well.
5. Spread this on a whole crepe, then put a whole banana on it and wrap.
6. Put in the fridge for 20 minutes, serve and sprinkle with bitter cocoa powder. To enjoy!