VEGAN PROTEIN DESSERT
Vegan protein dessert made with Vegan Protein Concentrate.
1. In a bowl, mix the chia seeds well with the soy milk and reserve for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the oatmeal, vanilla protein, baking powder, vanilla, sweetener and 1/4 cup of brewed coffee. Integrate completely.
3. Pour the preparation into a previously greased pudding mold and bake in the preheated 180 degree oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
4. Cut the cake into 3 equal parts, achieving 3 small cakes. Dip them with the remaining coffee so that the cake absorbs it.
5. For the filling, you have to mix the soft tofu, with sweetener and a splash of vegetable milk, to form a cream.
6. Put on a plate, a layer of sponge cake, then a part of the filling, another cake and so on, ending with a layer of cream and sprinkling with bitter cocoa on top of everything. To enjoy!