VEGAN CHOCOLATE NIGHT OATS
Vegan Chocolate Night Oats made with Nourish Vegan Protein. Healthy breakfast!
What you'll need:
1/2 cup rolled oats
Chia seeds 1 and 1/2 tbsp
Powdered sweetener 2 tbsp
Bitter cocoa powder 2 tbsp
1 pinch sea salt
SYSTEM LS vegan raw chocolate flavor 1 heaped tbsp
2 tbsp peanut butter
1/3 cup almond milk
1 handful unsweetened chocolate chips
1. The night before (or at least an hour before consuming it) you have to mix the oats, chia seeds, sweetener, sea salt, cocoa and the vegan chocolate protein well.
2. Add the peanut butter and add to the mixture, mixing well.
3. Then add the milk, plus a few chocolate chips and mix.
4. Take to the fridge and leave it there overnight (or at least an hour).
5. Before consuming it, put more chocolate chips and coconut cubes on top, microwave about 30 seconds so that the chips melt a little bit and consume it warm or cold. Add the topping on top and enjoy!