VEGAN BANANA ICE CREAM
Vegan Banana Ice Cream made with Nourish Vegan Protein. A good choice for dessert!
What you'll need:
SYSTEM LS vegan vanilla flavor 1 scoop
Coconut yogurt (or some vegan) 1 cup
Peanut butter 1⁄2 cup
Stevia 1 tbsp
1 tsp vanilla extract
80% chocolate, chopped to taste
1. Chop the bananas, put them in a tupper with a lid or bag and freeze them well.
2. Put the frozen bananas in a processor with the other ingredients except the chocolate.
3. Process everything very well until an even mixture without lumps is left.
4. Pour the mixture into a tray, add chopped chocolate or chocolate chips and mix a little with a spatula.
5. Take to the freezer for about two hours and serve! to enjoy.