RED FRUIT CRUMBLE
Red Fruit Crumble
Nourish Shake Protein
What you'll need:
1 and 1/2 cup oatmeal
3/4 cup grated coconut
1/2 cup coconut
1/4 cup coconut oil
Red fruits (mix) 2 cups
SYSTEM LS Nourish Shake vanilla 1 scoop
Coconut sugar 1/3 cup
1/2 lemon zest
Mixed nuts 1 handful
1. Mix the oatmeal, coconut, and the melted coconut oil. Then add 2 beaten eggs and integrate everything very well.
2. Put half of this mixture on the entire base of a square mold.
3. In a bowl, mix the red fruits well with coconut sugar, the vanilla protein and the lemon zest. Let it rest for a few minutes in the refrigerator.
4. Pour the red fruit filling over the base of the crumble, and the other half of the crumble on top. Add some nuts on top and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
5. Let cool, cut into portions and enjoy!