PUMPKIN, COCOA AND CINNAMON CAKE
Pumpki, cocoa and cinnamon cake
Nourish Shake Protein
What you'll need:
Yogurt 3/4 cup
1 cup pureed pumpkin
4 tbsp oatmeal
SYSTEM LS Nourish Shake vanilla 2 scoops
Cinnamon 1 tsp
Bitter cocoa powder 1 tsp
1 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
Sweetener to taste
Yogurt 5 tbsp
2 tbsp coconut flour
SYSTEM LS Nourish Shake vanilla 1 scoop
1. Cook the pumpkin in the oven or steam and puree it.
2. Mix the pumpkin puree with the yogurt and the sweetener in a bowl.
3. On the other hand, mix the other dry ingredients and then incorporate them into the previous mixture. Mix everything very well until completely integrated.
4. Pour the preparation into a cake mold. Bake at 180 degrees for about 40 or 45 minutes. Remove and let cool.
5. For the frosting you just have to integrate, vigorously beating all the ingredients and then cover the cake. Serve and enjoy!