KETO PANCAKES WITH BLUEBERRIES
Keto Pancakes with Blueberries made with Nourish Protein Shake. Best combination ever!
What you'll need:
Stevia 5 tbsp
Greek yogurt 1/3 cup
Peanut butter 1 tbsp
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup almond flour
SYSTEM LS vanilla flavor 1 heaped tbsp
1 tsp baking powder
1. Add the Greek yogurt in a bowl with the eggs and mix very well until integrated.
2. Add all the other ingredients and mix (you can also mix everything).
3. Cook in a greased hot pan, add a little of the round-shaped pancake mix, cover the pan and cook for 2 minutes. We turn and cook 1 more minute.
4. So we do with all the mixture and form a mountain of pancakes.
5. On top of the topping we are going to add fresh blueberries and maple syrup on top (optional). To enjoy!