Gingerbread Cookies with Nourish Protein Shake. Perfect for Christmas!
What you'll need:
Coconut oil 4 tbsp
Liquid sweetener 4 tbsp
1 and 1/2 cup oatmeal
SYSTEM LS protein vanilla 1/4 cup
1 tsp ground ginger
Pinch of salt
1. Beat the eggs a little in a bowl with the sweetener and a pinch of salt.
2. Add the melted coconut oil and integrate everything again.
3. Then incorporate the other dry ingredients into a dough.
4. Knead for a few minutes until a smooth dough is left. Let it rest for a few minutes.
5. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, leaving the thickness of approximately one centimeter. Cut the dough with a gingerbread man cutter (if you don't have it, you can use any mold or a glass and make the round cookies).
6. Put in a baking dish with parchment or greased paper and take it to the 180 degree preheated oven for about 15 min.
7. Sprinkle with vanilla protein (optional) and enjoy!