FILLED CHOCOLATE COOKIES
Filled chocolate cookies with Nourish Protein Shake.
Perfect for cravings!
What you'll need:
Low fat cream cheese 2 heaping Tbsp
2 tbsp coconut oil
Mascabo sugar 3 tbsp
Skim milk 1/4 cup
1 pinch salt
Oat flakes 1 cup
SYSTEM LS chocolate shake 1/4 cup
Bitter cocoa powder 1 heaping tbsp
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Put the cream cheese in a bowl and then integrate with the coconut oil and skim milk.
2. Add the other ingredients and integrate completely. Rest 5 minutes.
3. Take a large spoonful of the mixture and put it on a previously greased baking tray or with parchment paper.
3. Before it cools, add a square of chocolate in the center so that it melts a little. Sliced banana and strawberries and a tbsp peanut butter on top. To enjoy!
4. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 15 min. Check that they don't go overboard. Let cool.
5. For the filling you have to mix the ingredients in a bowl, integrate well and then spread a good spoonful on a cookie, put the other cookie top to close the gingerbread. Leave in the refrigerator for a few minutes and enjoy!