Crunchy Bars with Nourish Protein Shake. A good snack for any time of the day!
What you'll need:
Honey 1/4 cup
Peanut butter 5 heaping tbsp
SYSTEM LS protein vanilla 1 scoop
Coconut oil 3 tbsp
Quinoa pop (or any puffed cereal) 1 and 1/2 cups
Chocolate% 70 1/2 cup
1. Put the honey, peanut butter and coconut oil in a bowl.
2. Microwave 45 sec and stir well. Add the protein and integrate again.
3. In a larger bowl we put the inflated cereal and with a spatula we dump the previous mixture. Stir everything very well.
4. Pour the preparation into a mold (better if it is silicone) I used a pudding one. With a spatula we press well so that everything is compact.
5. Melt the chocolate and pour it on top, match with a spatula and put in the freezer for about 2 hours. Cut into rectangles and enjoy!