BROWNIE DESSERT IN 5 MIN
Brownie dessert in 5 min made with Whey Protein Concentrate.
For any time of the day !
What you'll need:
1/4 cup oat bran
Skim milk 1 splash
Stevia 2 tbsp
1 tbsp black cocoa powder
1/2 tbsp baking powder
Greek yogurt 1/2 cup
1. Put the egg, milk, oat bran, cocoa, baking powder and 1 tbsp of stevia in a small bowl or cup. Mix vigorously with a fork until everything is combined.
2. Add chopped walnuts on top and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Take out, unmold and let it cool.
3. We break the brownie cake that we made in the microwave and put a part in the base of a glass or glass for dessert.
4. Then in another container, mix the Greek yogurt with 1 tbsp of stevia and the vanilla protein.
5. Add the protein yogurt in the glass above the brownie, add the rest of the crushed brownie and some walnuts! To enjoy!