BANANA AND VEGAN STRAWBERRY PUDDING
Banana and vegan strawberry pudding made with Whey Protein Concentrate.
Excellent choice for tea time!!
What you'll need:
Almond milk 3/4 cup
Coconut oil 1/3 cup
1 tsp vanilla extract
Ground flax seeds 2 heaping tbsp
1 cup rice flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Strawberries 1 cup
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a bowl, put the almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla, flaxseed and integrate, beating with a hand mixer or fork.
3. Then add the flours, vegan protein, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix everything very well.
4. Press the bananas into another container until they are pureed and then integrate them into the previous preparation.
5. Wash and cut the strawberries in 3 parts or in half, and add to the mixture. Blend a little with a spatula.
6. Pour the preparation into a pudding mold, if it is not silicone add parchment paper. Bake for about 50 min or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out dry. Let cool and enjoy!